Simple Return Policy
1. Yes we accept returns for either exchange or store credit.
2. A restocking charge of 15% will apply.
3. We do not accept returns of customized merchandise.
4. Returns must have an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number).
5. Call or email for your RMA #.
6. We do not pay return shipping unless merchandise is defective.
7. Refunds, exchanges or store credits will be given once our staff has had a chance to inspect returned merchandise.
Quick Dispatch Time Line
Once you've placed your order we quickly go to work creating your product. All of our products (besides our instant dispatch line) ship in 1-2 business days if ordered in white or black fabric and 3-5 business days if ordered in color fabric. We understand that you need your order delivered on time every time. Stretch Shapes is your source for reliable delivery of premium stretch products. Rush service is available upon request for an additional +10% of the total and can often be expedited to same day dispatch depending on our current work load. Let us know by phone or email about what you need and when you need it and we will check to see if we can meet your deadline.
Instant Dispatch Time Line
We offer Instant Dispatch products in our product menu. These products are kept in stock and ready to be quickly boxed up and shipped to you. They're guaranteed to ship the same business day if ordered by noon Pacific Standard Time (and will ship the following business day if ordered after).
We operate out of Oregon and therefore do not charge any sales tax.
We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express through our secure First Bank Gateway. We also accept Pay Pal payments, checks, bank wires and money orders.
Flame Retardant Terms
Stretch Shapes products made from Trapeze Plus carry a designation of IFR referring to NFPA 701 standards that cover nearly all states including CA and NY.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Stretch Shapes. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site andhow it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or look for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.