Dispatch Time Line: If made in white or black material the following product lines dispatched within 2 business days from receipt of payment: Flat Panels; Stretch Screens; Panel Walls; Truss Covers Systems. If these items are made from color material add 3 days. If made in white or black material all sizes of Hoop Columns Pro dispatch within 3 to 6 days from receipt of payment. If these items are made from color material add 3 days. All Holiday items ship in 6 days from date of purchase. Rush order production is available dependent upon our order volume and for a 10% surcharge. Please call to inquire.
- Guarantee of Quality/Warranty: We only create superior products made 100% in the USA from material to fabrication. We back our product with a 3 year warranty from date of purchase at no additional charge. StretchShapes.net's products are guaranteed against material defects in shipped items i.e. stains, rips, punctures or any other defects. We also warranty our top quality workmanship in every step of the production process i.e. fabric cutting, serging and sewing. We will repair or replace defective items. If your warranty has lapsed, please contact us anyway and weâ€™ll do our best to help you out. We want you to love your StretchShapes.net product! Otherwise we do not accept returns. For repairs or If a product has been shipped defective it will require a Return Authorization number (RA#) before the item may be shipped to us. Package must be shipped prepaid with RA# clearly marked on the outside. Once an RA# has been given you will have 14 business day to return item via mail service. If item has not been returned in 14 day the RA# will be void and a new RA# will be required to return item.
- Sales Tax: We do not charge sales tax as we operate out of Oregon.
- Payment Terms: We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express through our secure First Bank Gateway on our website. We also accept Google Check Out and Pay Pal payments.
- FR Terms: StretchShape.net products made from Trapeze Plus carry a designation of IFR referring to NFPA 701 standards that covers nearly all States including CA and NY.
Privacy Notice: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Stretch Shapes. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and
how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.