Simple Return Policy
- We accept returns within 15 days of delivery for either exchange or store credit.
- We do not accept returns on customized orders, unless covered by warranty terms.
- Items must be in like new or unused condition to be eligible for return; and a restocking fee of 15% will apply.
- Returns must have an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number).
- Call or email for your RMA #. Once issued, it is valid for 10 business days.
- We do not pay return shipping unless merchandise is defective.
- Refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be given once our staff has had a chance to inspect returned merchandise.
Dispatch and Lead Times
If an item is listed as in stock and the order is received by 1pm PST (4pm EST) it will usually ship the same day (orders may ship the following business day due to processing and packing). If an item is listed with a manufacturing lead time, it will ship in 1-2 business days if ordered in white or black fabric, and 3-5 business days if ordered in color fabric. For expedited shipping, please see our rush dispatch page for details.
ORDERS ARE SHIPPED COMPLETE: If an item with a lead time is ordered with an in stock item, the entire order will be delayed to dispatch according to the time table of the item with lead time.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express through our secure First Data and Intuit payment processors. We also accept Pay Pal payments, checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and wire transfers.
Flame Retardant Terms
Stretch Shapes products are made from Trapeze Plus Fabric®. Trapeze Plus Fabric® is inherently flame retardant (IFR) and passes NFPA 701 Small Scale, CSFM Title 19 and ASTM E84 standards that cover nearly all states including CA and NY.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Stretch Shapes. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it will be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect confidential information regarding you or your business with your explicit consent. Information that we may collect generally includes, but is not limited to: name, address, phone, and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell your information to anyone. We will keep all confidential information obtained during the course of our relationships with our customers confidential (excluding addresses solely for the purpose of shipping), unless explicitly authorized to do so by you. We will only utilize it to assist in providing you an outstanding customer experience. Unless you request otherwise, we may contact you via phone or email to communicate about our products and services in the future. You may opt out of any future contact by us at any time by communicating your intent to any member of our sales team.
You may, at any time, contact us by email or phone to:
- Obtain any information we have pertaining to you or your business.
- Change or correct any information we have pertaining to you or your business.
- Delete any information we have pertaining to you or your business.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or look for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.