Stretch Shapes is the nation’s #1 leading supplier of premium Truss Covers. We deliver on time and exactly to your specification. We put care into what we do and guarantee our covers set up wrinkle-free, have a perfect fit, and stay in place securely every time. Truss Covers are available in a pull over style that works like a sock or hook & loop closure that wraps around the truss. We also sell these stretch fabric coverings by a cuttable roll for large jobs with variable coverage needs. Made from high-performance IFR Stretch Fabric, it easily masks truss or diffuses light when lit with an internal LED. Join the nation’s leading AV companies and discover why our precision-crafted Truss Covers are #1.
Pull Over Truss Covers
Glides over truss like a sock and stays securely in place with tension.
Hook and Loop Truss Covers
Wraps around truss perimeter and closes with hook & loop.
Pull Over Truss Rolls
Simply cut needed length and slide cover over straight or circle trussing.
Hook & Loop Truss Rolls
Simply cut needed length, wrap around straight or circle trussing, and close with hook and loop.
Don’t leave the truss corners exposed! We can cover 2-way, 3-way, or 4-way corners.
Truss Base Plate Covers
Cover up those unsightly base plates with a cover that easily slips on and hides imperfections.
Create custom-branded banners that mount onto or wrap around your truss structure.
Printed Truss Covers
High-resolution graphics printed on high-quality stretch fabric Truss Covers.
Turn Any Truss Into Chic Decor
For the most immersive experience, live event professionals cover their truss
- Be the creative hero when you use your pre-existing truss for a variety of purposes
- Create a cohesive event with matching truss covers throughout
- Turn a truss structure into an aesthetic event tent
- Customizations are as unlimited as your imagination
Beautiful Dye Sublimation Printing
Turn any truss into event signage or branding opportunities
- High-resolution printing on truss covers allows for crisp full color graphics
- We quickly provide templates and Art Requirements for your graphic design team
- Don’t have the art? We have art design services available or choose pre-printed Boxwood Hedge, Wood Grain, Wood Plank, or Candy Cane
- Add a Light Blocking Liner to reduce light pass-through & improve print contrast
Ordering & Pricing For Printed Truss Covers
Custom Printed Pricing:
- 12′ Pull Over Box Truss Covers: $31.70/foot
- 20.5′ Pull Over Box Truss Covers: $52.10/foot
- 12′ Hook & Loop Box Truss Covers: $35.90/foot
- 20.5′ Hook & Loop Box Truss Covers: $54.50/foot
- Contact us for templates and art requirements
- Most Printed Truss Covers ship within 8 business days
All our Truss Covers are made with premium IFR Stretch Fabric. This stretch fabric, or tension fabric as it is also referred to, is inherently flame retardant (IFR) and is engineered for safety, durability, and high-performance stretch. The fabric is made with 90% polyester and 10% spandex, allowing you to install your Truss Cover with ease. For the ultimate light-reducing capabilities, reach out to your Relationship Manager to add a Light Blocking Liner.
Stretch Shapes is the most trusted manufacturer of eye-catching custom printed truss covers. Use your truss as branding opportunities, directional markers, event information, or event signage.
We’ll print your graphics using a proprietary reverse-warp process. Our process allows us to print any graphic on stretch fabric without distorting the image. You can count on printed fabric that looks perfect even when it is fully stretched out. Through our printing process, we can achieve rich, photo-realistic prints onto your Truss Cover. We can also do Pantone color matching upon request.
Please review our graphic requirements, before sending us your artwork.
You’re unique and so is your order. To purchase a custom size, shape, or printed Truss Cover, please contact our sales department via our toll-free number or use our online quote system. Our team here at Stretch Shapes can turn any size order of custom or printed Truss Covers around in 8 business days. Wait, you needed it yesterday? No problem! Check out our rush options to see how we can make it happen for you.