2D Mountain – Form A
- Create modern and sophisticated stages by combining multiple shapes and sizes
- Use as a video projection mapping surface
- Works as a fantastic light diffuser
- Design a custom 2D Form or create a size of your own. Contact us to get started
- 2” stout aluminum round tube frame with metal baseplates for a stable structure
- Baseplates come in 14” x 16”, 18” x 18” and 24” x 24” depending on the size of 2D Form you order
- For additional support, set screws are fabricated to the foot pins of 2D Forms taller than 12’ or with square footage over 200 ft. To tighten the set screw, use the hex key supplied with your order.
- Frames break down for easy transport and bolt together securely
- Industrial coating used on frames to protect aluminum from oxidizing
- Pillowcase stretch fabric skin securely closes at bottom with a zipper
- IFR Stretch Fabric is machine washable and will hold IFR through wash
- Passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certifications
- Bright white is perfect for projection or choose from our selection of other colors
- Bring your form to life by having us print on your stretch fabric using dye-sublimation printing
- This product has a 12-day lead time
No free or flat-rate shipping available on this product.
Our 2D Forms are available in multiple sizes, from pre-established, standard sizes to custom sizes. Please refer to the specific series for sizing and scaling variations, or Request a Quote for custom size and shape options.
The bright white option is perfect for projection mapping or as a light diffuser. We also offer a variety of other color options, as well as dye-sublimation printing. See our color chart here.
Branding is everywhere right now. Choose to have your 2D Form printed on using our dye-sublimation printing process to create a unique branded piece that could be the focal point of your trade show or event. For print orders, please call our toll-free number at 888.370.0202 to speak to one of our print specialists.
Our 2D Forms or modular walls can be a great long-term solution to your stage décor and event backdrops. These fabric walls create a perfect, wrinkle free surface that is ideal for projection mapping. The stretch fabric also works great as a light diffuser if you’re looking to add some extra attention to the structures on stage, rather than projecting onto them. Use a mix of our 2D forms to create just about any theme imaginable.
All frames for our 2D Forms are constructed using 2” aluminum tubing. Frames are constructed to break down into no more than 5’ segments to allow for easy breakdown and transportation. For 2D Forms smaller than 16’-20’, 18” baseplates will be included. For larger 2D Forms, we will include 24” baseplates. All frames are also treated with a special industry coating that adheres to the metal at a molecular level. This is an additional benefit that will prevent the aluminum from oxidizing and is invisible to the eye.
Setting up your 2D Forms can be done in a matter of minutes with just one person. For added strength, our frames bolt together using a flush mounted ¼” Phillips head. Once your frame is assembled and on your included baseplates, simply slide the stretch fabric over like a pillowcase and secure along bottom with zipper.
All 2D Forms include our premium IFR (Inherently Flame Retardant) stretch fabric. This is a 5.9oz., 90% Polyester & 10% Spandex product that is stain resistant and machine washable. Even after multiple washes, our stretch fabric will still hold its IFR rating.
If your stretch fabric — or tension fabric as it is also referred to — gets dirty, you can wash it with detergent plus a non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® (for whites). You can dry it in a standard dryer on low. Your stretch fabric will come out looking new again and keep its flame certification.
All 2D Forms include the aluminum frame, baseplates and stretch fabric. All Stretch Shapes products are guaranteed against out of box material defects e.g. stains, rips, punctures or any other material defects.
This product is handcrafted in the USA with stretch fabric that is IFR (inherently flame retardant) and passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certification standards, even after repeated machine washing. The flame-proofing with this tension fabric is built into the fiber of the material (IFR) and not sprayed on after production.
All 2D Forms require up to a 12-day lead time. If you need your order sooner, we do offer a rush service for up to a 15% price increase, depending on how soon you would need it. Please contact one of our Relationship Managers at 888.370.0202 to place a rush order.
10' x 5', 16' x 8', 20' x 10'
White, Black, Bone, Digital Green (Chroma Key), Fiery Red, Gold, Hot Pink, Indigo, Kelly Green, Periwinkle, Plum, Royal Blue, Slate Blue, Tangerine, Titanium, Yellow