Diamond Pipe & Base Mount Vector Grid
- Contemporary Diamond pattern (main image shown in 12” pattern density)
- Pattern density can be cut in 6”, 12”, 2’ and 2.5’ segments
- Stack layers of different geometric fabric walls to create your exclusive look
- Seamless up to 32’ x 12’ sections; seams can be added for larger walls
- Sewn-in pole pockets around perimeter allow for an extremely straightforward setup utilizing pipe and drape/base hardware
- Select from 16 stock colors including our popular bright white
- Inherently flame retardant (IFR) tension fabric which passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certifications
- Add stage lighting for dramatic effects
- Installs wrinkle-free every time
- Creates dynamic backdrops or ceiling installations with minimal effort
- Pipe & Base Frame not included. Add a Pipe and Base Frame Kit here.
- Additional lower drape support needed to complete setup properly
- Need a custom size? Contact us!
- Fabric color may vary slightly from color displayed onscreen. If color matching is imperative, request a sample book or explore dye sublimation printing.
Vector Grids can be manufactured to nearly any size imaginable and completely seamless up to 32’ x 12’ sections. These contemporary stretch fabric walls are available with panel cuts of 6”, 12”, 2’ and 2.5’. This would be the size of the individual shapes within the wall itself.
For the most flexibility, we recommend purchasing your Vector Grid in our bright white and adding stage lighting for color. However, we do offer these in any of our stock colors of stretch fabric for you to choose from.
Vector Grids are a cost-effective solution for creating dynamic backdrops and powerful set pieces at your next event. Combined with stage lighting, these stretch fabric walls create a contemporary wall that can be used as a stage backdrop, photo booth backdrop, event wall, room divider and more. As an additional creative solution, Vector Grids can also be hung horizontally to create a modern ceiling treatment.
Pipe and base mount Vector Grids are manufactured with pole pockets around all four sides. This allows you to simply slide in all four poles, connecting both drape supports to the uprights prior to standing up on bases. This will require you to have an additional drape support rod along the bottom of your setup. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
All Stretch Shapes products are custom cut and made in America. Vector Grids are cut using proprietary software and our Autometrix Radium CNC fabric cutter. Patterns are programmed into the cutter so that each fabric wall is manufactured with exact precision and expertise.
All of our Vector Grid products use our premium IFR stretch fabric. This is a 5.9 oz. 90% Polyester & 10% Spandex product that is stain resistant and machine washable. Even after multiple washes, our stretch fabric will still hold its IFR (Inherently Flame Retardant) rating.
With repeated use, your Vector Grid may get dirty. They may be washed on gentle or delicate cycle with detergent plus a non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® (for whites). Dry them in a standard dryer on low for just a few minutes and they will come out looking new again. Even after repeated washes, your stretch fabric will still maintain its flame certification. Click here for more detailed care instructions.
This product is handcrafted in the USA with stretch fabric that is IFR (inherently flame retardant) and passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certification standards, even after repeated machine washing. The flame-proofing with this tension fabric is built into the fiber of the material (IFR) and not sprayed on after production.
Depending on the size of your order, Vector Grids have a 3-5 day lead time to ship.
10% Spandex/90% Polyester
White, Black, Bone, Digital Green (Chroma Key), Fiery Red, Gold, Hot Pink, Indigo, Kelly Green, Periwinkle, Plum, Royal Blue, Slate Blue, Tangerine, Titanium, Yellow
Inherently Flame Resistant
B1, NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 and ASTM E84
10’ x 10’, 20’ x 10’, 30’ x 10’, 8’ x 8’, 10’ x 8’
6” Pattern Density, 12” Pattern Density, 2’ Pattern Density, 2.5’ Pattern Density
Handling Gloves, Storage Bag, Zip Ties