NFR 240′ Roll – Cuttable 1.5″ Pipe Cover
- Designed to fit snug on 1.5” diameter upright
- 240’ pack consists of four 60’ rolls
- Available in black or white
- Color of NFR fabric may not exactly match IFR fabric color
- Fabric is Non-Flame Retardant
- Cut to size needed on-site
- Pull over design allows for quick and easy install
- Securely stays in place with tension
- Fabric DOES NOT pass NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84
- Easy to care for, washable & wrinkle-free
These Pipe Cover Rolls are designed to fit 1.5” diameter fixed upright.
This product is only offered in black or white.
The fabric thickness allows for total coverage and will completely mask the metal pole from showing through. Creates a finished display in conjunction with Base Covers.
Lay out your roll, measure the length needed and cut with sharp scissors. Once cut, cover installs in seconds by sliding it over the tube. It stays in place securely with the tension from the stretch fabric. However, it is not so tight as to tear or catch on potential burrs.
All Stretch Shapes products are custom cut and made in America.
This product is made from our Non-Flame Retardant (NFR) stretch fabric. This fabric does NOT pass NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84.
Pipe Covers get dirty, there’s no way around that, so they need to be washed occasionally. You can wash our Pipe Covers with detergent plus a non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® (for whites). Dry them in a standard dryer on low and they’ll come out looking like new.
Once you’ve placed your order we quickly go to work creating your Pipe Rolls. Pipe Rolls ship out in 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. Rush Service is available upon request (click here for more details) for a 10% price increase and can often be expedited to same day dispatch depending on our current work load.
10% Spandex/90% Polyester
Non Flame Resistant
60' per roll