Rainbow Event Arch
- Create a memorable portal experience at your next event
- Use as a video projection mapping surface
- Works as a fantastic light diffuser
- An example size is 17’ 7” x 11’ 9” with a depth of 2”
- Custom sizes are available
- Stout aluminum frame with metal base plates
- Base plates come in 18” x 18” and 24” x 24” depending on your needs and the size of the arch you order
- Frames bolt together securely and break down easily
- The industrial coating used on frames protects the aluminum from oxidizing
- Pillowcase stretch fabric skin securely closes with a zipper
- IFR Stretch Fabric is machine washable and will hold IFR through wash
- Passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certifications
- Bright white is perfect for projection or choose from our selection of other colors
- Bring your Event Arch to life by having us print on your stretch fabric using dye sublimation printing
- This product has a lead time of 12-20 days depending on quantity ordered
- Recommended tools for installation: any #2 Phillips screwdriver, 2 sawhorses, and 2 clamps
No free or flat-rate shipping available on this product.
Our Event Arches can be made to any size needed.An example size for the Rainbow Arch is 17’ 7” x 11’ 9” with a depth of 2”.
The bright white option is perfect for projection mapping or as a light diffuser. We also offer a variety of other color options. See our color chart here.
Our Event Arches can be a great long-term solution to your stage décor and event needs. These fabric arches create a perfect, wrinkle-free surface that is ideal for projection mapping. The stretch fabric also works great as a light diffuser if you’re looking to add some extra attention to the structures on stage, rather than projecting onto them. Use several Event Arches to create a tunnel or gateway experience for your event.
All frames for our Event Arches are constructed using robust 2” aluminum tubing with a 1/8” thick aluminum wall. All Event Arches except the Horseshoe Event Arch come with your choice of 18” or 24” base plates. The Horseshoe Event Arch has base plates built into the arch frame. Base plates that are 18” are best suited for indoor use while 24” base plates are best suited for outdoor use when paired with sandbags. For larger Event Arches, we will use 24” base plates. All frames are also treated with a special industry coating that adheres to the metal at a molecular level. This is an additional benefit that will prevent the aluminum from oxidizing and is invisible to the eye.
Setting up your Event Arches can be done within half an hour with two people. Minimal tools required: screwdrivers, clamps, 2-4 sawhorses, 2 wooden blocks (depending on the arch), and ladder depending on the height of the arch. For added strength, our frames bolt together using a flush mounted #2 Phillips head screw. For installation, simply match the parts together using the intuitive labeling on each part. View the installation video here.
All Event Arches use our premium IFR (Inherently Flame Retardant) Stretch Fabric. This is a 5.9 oz. 90% Polyester & 10% Spandex product that is stain resistant and machine washable. Even after multiple washes, our stretch fabric will still hold its IFR (Inherently Flame Retardant) rating.
If your stretch fabric — or tension fabric as it is also referred to — gets dirty, you can wash it with detergent plus a non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® (for whites). You can dry it in a standard dryer on low. Your stretch fabric will come out looking new again and keep its flame certification.
All Event Arches include the aluminum frame, baseplates and stretch fabric. All Stretch Shapes products are guaranteed against out of box material defects e.g. stains, rips, punctures or any other material defects..
This product is handcrafted in the USA with stretch fabric that is IFR (inherently flame retardant) and passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certification standards, even after repeated machine washing. The flame-proofing with this tension fabric is built into the fiber of the material (IFR) and not sprayed on after production.
All Event Arches require a 12-20 day lead time, depending on quantity ordered. If you need your order sooner, we do offer a rush service for up to a 15% price increase, depending on how soon you would need it. Please contact one of our Relationship Managers at 888.370.0202 to place a rush order.
Made to Order, Example size: 17’ 7” x 11’ 9” with a depth of 2”
White, Black, Bone, Digital Green, Fiery Red, Gold, Hot Pink, Indigo, Kelly Green, Periwinkle, Plum, Royal Blue, Slate Blue, Tangerine, Titanium, Yellow
18" x 18", 24" x 24"