Shade Structure 424
- 69’ x 80’ footprint
- 5,520 square feet
- Includes 16 standard 20’ x 20’ shade sails
- Each 20’ equilateral triangle shade sail covers approximately 178 sq. ft.
- Easily increase the size of your structure by adding more shade sails
- Shade sails are made with the Shade Tech Stretch Fabric, which is UV resistant and won’t break down in sunlight. Optimized for outdoor use, these sails are durable enough to leave up for approximately 6 months of continual UV exposure
- Available in bright white and 6 additional colors
- Utilizes truss towers, cables, and top plates for rigging and set up
- For custom Shade Structure designs, call us at 888-370-0202 or submit a request online
- Consider adding printed Truss Covers to your Shade Structure, which can be customized with graphics and logos using dye sublimation printing
- The perfect canvas for lighting and projection, Bright White is especially conducive for applying color washes and projected graphics
No free or flat-rate shipping available on this product.
Our products are available in multiple sizes, from established, standard sizes to custom sizes and shapes. Please refer to the specific Shade Structure for sizing and scaling variations, or Request a Quote online for custom size and shape options.
The Shade Tech Stretch Fabric comes in 7 different stock colors including bright white, black, titanium, fiery red, royal blue, tangerine, and yellow.
For additional branding opportunities, add Truss Covers to your Shade Structure. Truss Covers can be printed using our dye sublimation printing process. For print orders, please call our toll-free number at 888.370.0202 or Request a Quote online.
All Shade Structures are designed to be reliable, wrinkle-free, and modular. Known best for providing shade at outdoor events, Shade Structures also make a great addition to nighttime events with lighting and projection. The modular design also makes it easy to enlarge your existing structure by adding additional shade sails. Whether you’re planning to use your structure for one event, for a series of similar events, or for a variety of different events, our Relationship Managers can help ensure you find the solution you need.
This structure utilizes a truss tower system, connecting the shade sails using wire cables, industrial-strength rigging materials, and custom truss top plates. More common with triangle sails and unique shapes, the tower systems create a more radial structure with a central truss tower and additional towers surrounding it. Although these systems have a larger footprint and more industrial rigging, truss towers can minimize the amount of truss required and can be used in conjunction with other existing structures.
We understand that installing new and large products can be intimidating, which is why our world-class installation team is ready to support you. With decades of knowledge setting up for massive events around the globe, our crew is well-versed in coordinating with other vendors and teams and will ensure a smooth, successful set up.
Whether it’s your first Shade Structure, you have a tricky location or set up, or you just want to stay focused on the event, Stretch Shapes’ experienced installation team is available to handle setup and strike.
Shade sails are made with the Shade Tech Stretch Fabric, which is UV resistant and won’t break down in sunlight. Optimized for outdoor use, these sails are durable enough to leave up for approximately 6 months of continual UV exposure
If your stretch fabric gets dirty, cleaning is easy! Toss it in the washer for cleaning and dry at medium or low heat. Detergents with non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® are recommended for the Bright White fabric. Your Shade Tech Stretch Fabric will come out looking new again, without breaking down the integrity of the fabric or it’s flame retardant coating.
Includes handling gloves, 16 Triangle Shade Sails, and all-inclusive rigging kit
The Shade Tech Stretch Fabric is flame retardant and passes NFPA 701 flame certification standards. The flame retardant coating far exceeds those of the past; domestically made with minimal residue, it is completely unnoticeable and sturdy enough to withstand weather and cleaning.
Lead times will vary depending on products. If you need your order ASAP, we do offer a rush service, depending on how soon it is needed. Please contact one of our Relationship Managers at 888.370.0202 to place a rush order.