- Products Used in this Stage Set Design:
- These intriguing visual backgrounds are modular and can be easily updated when needed
- Print custom images and graphics on your Stage Design using dye sublimation printing
- Popular Church Stage Design and Talk Show backdrops
- Printed Panel Tile Inserts can be conveniently swapped out or reprinted to keep stage designs current
- Borderless Projection Screens can be used to project images and presentations
- Panel Wall Tiles create visual interest and can be made in 3D for added appeal
- The central 2D Form naturally frames the speakers or presenters
- Options for both ground supported and aerial rigged. In this image, the Sunset 2D Form is ground supported, with the Borderless Projection Screens and Panel Wall Tiles truss mounted.
- Choose from standard sizes or create your own custom sizes
- Borderless Projection Screens are made with a Blockout Projection Stretch Fabric in Bright White, which offers zero frame shadowing and 100% blockout that is ideal for high-resolution projection
- Panel Wall Tiles and 2D Forms utilize an IFR Stretch Fabric that is inherently flame retardant and engineered for safety and durability. Comes in 16 stock colors, including Bright White
No free or flat-rate shipping available on this product.
Our products are available in multiple sizes, from established, standard sizes to custom sizes and shapes. Please refer to the specific product series for sizing and scaling variations, or Request a Quote online for custom size and shape options.
Products that utilize the IFR Stretch Fabric come in 16 different stock colors, including bright white, which is perfect for projection mapping or as a light diffuser.
Products that utilize Heavyweight and Blockout fabric come in Bright White only.
Branding is big and makes all of your designs bolder! Print on your Stretch Shapes products using our dye sublimation printing process to create unique, high-resolution pieces that serve as the focal point of your stage set design. For print orders, please call our toll-free number at 888.370.0202 or Request a Quote online.
All Stretch Shapes products are created to be reliable, wrinkle-free, and modular. Designed with sustainability in mind, many products can easily be repurposed and/or reskinned for maximum versatility. Whether you’re planning to use an item for one event, for a series of similar events, or for a variety of different events, our Relationship Managers can help ensure you find the solution you need with a plan to get the most mileage out of the products you choose.
See product specific details.
Setting up your Stretch Shapes products is intended to be a smooth, straightforward process. Many products can be set up in a matter of minutes, with very few people (some items only require 1 person for setup). All products are shipped with clear, step-by-step installation instructions. You can also view videos of our installation guides, and Stretch Shapes is available by phone for additional support.
For large and custom projects, the Stretch Shapes world-class installation team is available to handle setup and strike, so you can stay focused on the event.
Fabric options include:
- IFR Stretch Fabric - Our standard stretch fabric is a premium IFR (inherently flame retardant) stretch fabric. Engineered for safety, durability, and high-performance stretch, this fabric comes in 16 stock color options, including bright white.
- IFR Heavyweight Stretch Fabric - For greater stability and less transparency we recommend IFR Heavyweight stretch fabric. IFR Heavyweight fabric comes in bright white only.
- Blockout Projection Stretch Fabric - Perfect for projection, Blockout Projection Stretch Fabric has a back layer that provides 100% blockout and zero frame shadowing for bright, high-resolution projections. Seamless up to 10’ high and 90’ wide.
- Blockout Graphic Stretch Fabric - For crisp, photorealistic prints, this option provides 100% blockout and zero frame shadowing. Available up to 9.75’ high and 24’ wide, the Blockout Stretch Fabric is capable of high-resolution printing at 150dpi.
If your stretch fabric — or tension fabric as it is also referred to — gets dirty, you can wash it with detergent plus a non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® (for whites). You can dry it in a standard dryer on low. Your stretch fabric will come out looking new again and keep its flame certification.
See product specific details.
Lead times will vary depending on products. If you need your order ASAP, we do offer a rush service for up to a 15% price increase, depending on how soon it is needed. Please contact one of our Relationship Managers at 888.370.0202 to place a rush order.