The following are Stretch Shapes requirements for graphic files that are submitted for dye sublimation output.
- We prefer you work in Illustrator whenever possible.
- Acceptable native file formats include Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and Encapsulated Postscript (.eps).
- Please keep your art in vector format as it is scalable without quality loss and can be color corrected easier than pixels.
- Reference the Pantone Matching System (PMS) for all colors to reassure correct color matching. We exclusively use the Pantone Solid Coated set.
- Images should be in CMYK color mode.
- Please use Illustrator for all text.
- Convert all text to outlines. If possible please send font name and .otf file.
LARGE SCALE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES:
- For photographic images use Photoshop in CMYK color mode only.
- Acceptable native file formats are Adobe Photoshop (.psd), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), Encapsulated Postscript (.eps) and Tiff (.tif/.tiff).
- Whenever possible keep all art in un-flattened, editable layers.
- When placing photographic images please do not embed, rasterize, flatten or compress in any way.
- When placing images, please do not embed them. Include as linked files with submission. The final print file will be composited by Stretch Shapes.
- Submitted art must have a resolution of at least 100 dpi at final printed size. (Ex. At quarter scale, your pixel based art should be 400+ dpi)
Stretch Shapes reserves the right to charge a set-up fee of $75 an hour for art files that don’t meet the above requirements.