The ultimate all-new solution for outdoor shade. Finally, a stretch fabric sail intended for rugged outdoor temporary event use! Built tough from all-new Outdoor Stretch Fabric completely proprietary to Stretch Shapes. Excellent UV resistance over multiple uses as colors stay bright & the fabrics stay tight. Intended for temporary event use with multiple or single uses. Thick panels provide excellent shade and deflect wind gusts much better than regular stretch fabric. Pro AV temporary use only. Not for permanent or home installation.
- Built for sporting events, festivals, or corporate activations
- Intended for multi-use or single-use temporary event applications
- For Pro AV installation only
Finally, a stretch fabric sail that is intended for outdoor use! They’re built tough from top to bottom and will always look great, even in the most demanding event environments.
Built From New Outdoor Stretch Fabric
- Thick 8.5oz fabric for quenching shade
- Available in 12 UV-stable colors that stay vibrant through sun exposure
- UV-stable Polyester prevents sun damage so fabrics hold tight & strong
- Green fabric built with 100% recycled fibers
- IFR (inherently flame retardant)
A new industry-defining innovation by Stretch Shapes. The only stretch fabric on the market that is engineered specifically for outdoor special event usage, safety, and durability.
- Built tough from all-new Outdoor Stretch Fabric offering a host of benefits
- 6 months – 2 years of cumulative outdoor special event use based on region
- Corners are built tough and ready to accept rigging of all types
- Double thick perimeter for structural support and durability
Outdoor Flat Panels Sail features have been designed around beauty, durability, and overall value. Reply on them to look great while standing up to the toughest event conditions, use after use.
- Pro AV installers are recommended to install on trussing grids
- Stretch Shapes team of installers is world-class and available for medium to large installations (contact us to for more info)
- Panels have a tension of 25-40 lbs per corner requiring adequate rigging support
- Not for permanent or home installation
We recommend the installation of Outdoor Flat Panel sails by Pro AV clients or Stretch Shapes installers only.