Are you creating the chroma key effect? Then you already know that you’ll need a green screen backdrop. As fun as chroma keying can be, it can also come with a fair share of headaches if using a cheap green screen backdrop. To learn about the worst and best green screen backdrops, check out the list below.
The Ideal Green Screen Backdrop:
- Wrinkle-free = fewer edits later
- Perfect shade of green for chroma keying
- Quick set up process
- Lightweight yet sturdy
- Many size options
- Diffuses light evenly
The Worst Green Screen Backdrops:
- Permanently wrinkled vinyl = time wasted editing
- Flimsy frames that can’t stand up straight
- Reflects light or can’t diffuse light
- Cheap, single-use material
- Difficult setup
Don’t fall victim to backdrops that are hard to set up, use permanently wrinkled vinyl, or have flimsy frames that can’t stand up straight.
Not Your Average Green Screen
Cheap green screens can cost you valuable time when it comes to identifying the screen, editing imperfections, and lighting evenly. Whether you’re searching for the perfect digital green color, or need a flawless surface, Quick Walls are the solution.
Green Lead Times & Example Pricing
Quick Wall green screen backdrops can ship in 2 days and come in a variety of sizes. Here is some sample pricing for common sizes:
- 8’ x 8’ Frame, Skin, & Shipping: $443
- 10’ x 8’ Frame, Skin, & Shipping: $480
- 10’ x 10’ Frame, Skin, & Shipping: $532
- 20’ x 10’ Frame, Skin, & Shipping: $879