Our stretch fabric offers the best material for projection, regardless of whether it’s front or rear projection. The material is available in bright white or 15 other colors that you can choose from. We can even manufacture your screen with top openings for aerial rigging or ground supported with optional leg openings. Add lighting to your stretch screen for brilliant effects.
Over the years, we’ve perfected our stretch ratios to ensure your wall looks flawless when installed with no wrinkles and precise alignment, which is simply unachievable with vinyl walls.
We manufacture our Truss Wrap Screens with stretch fabric. This stretch fabric, or tension fabric as it is also referred to, is inherently flame retardant (IFR) and is engineered for durability, safety and high performance stretch. Our fabric is 90% polyester and 10% spandex and stain resistant. This fabric is also machine washable and will hold all certifications through several washes.
You’re unique and so is your order. To purchase a Truss Wrap Screen from Stretch Shapes, please contact our sales department via our toll-free number or use our lightning fast online quote system. Your relationship manager will be in contact with you every step of the way leading up to your event to answer any questions you may have.
Stretch Shapes can turn any size order of Truss Wrap Screens around within 5 business days. Need it yesterday? We got you! Check out our rush options to see which one works best for you.
No Extra Equipment Needed
Truss wrap projection screens work in conjunction with your existing box truss frame.
- Achieve large, flawless wrinkle free surfaces
- Stretch fabric is easy to handle and install
- Best projection material for front or rear projection
How much for a Truss Wrap Projection Screen?
We can make nearly any size stretch screen you need, but here are some example prices of popular sizes:
- 10’x10’ fabric screen: $643
- 10’x20’ fabric screen: $1,205
- 10’x30’ fabric screen: $1,663
Flush front mount with a full fabric wrap all the way around the back.
- Create perfect, wrinkle free surface to project on to
- Pick points secure stretch fabric to your truss
- Fabric folds up small and lightweight, allowing for easy transportation
Made to order
All truss wrap screens are made to order and are fully customizable to your needs.
- We build your fabric screen to the dimensions of your truss structure
- Can be manufactured with openings for aerial rigging or ground supported leg openings
- Seamless up to 11’ in height x limitless length
Printed Truss Wrap Screens
Brand your truss wrap screen with our dye-sublimation printing process.
- Create brand awareness by printing your truss wrap projection screens
- Great way to achieve massive graphic walls for your event
- Design perfectly aligned step and repeat walls
Easy Ordering and Quick Lead Times
Why wait? Your quote will be in hand before you know it.
- Receive a lightning fast quote through our sales department
- Stretch Shapes can fulfill any size order of Truss Wrap Screens within 5 business days
- Need it yesterday? Check out our rush options!