Printed Full Moon Circle Screens
- Contact us to print custom artwork on your screen using our dye sublimation printing
- High-resolution printing provides photo-realistic graphics onto your Full Moon
- Pantone color matching available
- Available in 4ft, 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, and 12ft diameters
- Made with IFR Stretch Fabric with an optional light-blocking liner
- The pillowcase fabric installs quickly & doesn’t have a seam on the face of the fabric
- Includes 1" Aluminum tube frame with button stops
- View our install video to see how the quick click feature on frame tubing allows for quick install
- Satin anodized finish on framing
- Comes with discreet vertical and horizontal rigging mounts
- Low-profile zipper strategically closes on the top edge
- Passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certifications
- Easy to care for, washable & wrinkle-free
- Includes invisible line, storage bag & 1-year warranty
- Pricing Below is inclusive of the frame and the single sided printed stretch fabric pillowcase skin:
- 4’ single sided print & frame: $410
- 6’ single sided print & frame: $680
- 8’ single sided print & frame: $990
- 10’ single sided print & frame: $1,240
- 12’ single sided print & frame: $1,640
No free or flat-rate shipping available on this product.
Full Moon Circle Screens with aluminum frames are available in diameters of 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’, and 12’.
We guarantee the brightest crisp white products on the market and also carry a variety of brilliant color options to choose from, as well as dye sublimation printing. See our color chart here.
Want to brand your Full Moon Circle Screen? We offer full color dye-sublimation printing on the stretch fabric. Our state-of-the-art printers produce high-definition large format images with Pantone color matching available. For print ordering, please follow our graphic requirements when submitting images. Contact one of our design specialists today.
All Full Moon frames are manufactured with three rigging points at 10 o'clock, 2 o'clock, and 6 o'clock (every 120 degrees) on the back face of the frame, allowing for Vertical or Horizontal rigging. Vertical rigging would use two points and Horizontal rigging uses all three rigging points. Included are corresponding specialty tiny metal eye hooks that can receive tie line, invisible rigging line, or small cable rigging. All fabric skins will have three corresponding openings to accommodate vertical or horizontal rigging.
Our Full Moon Circle Screens are designed for multi-purpose use. Fill ceiling space with multiple screens. Use multiple screens for video mapping projects. Can also be used as a single projection screens or to diffuse light.
Frame is constructed from 1” lightweight aluminum alloy tubing with satin anodized finish. Spring button assembly set-up allows for quick install. Includes our unique low-profile tiny eyebolt that are so small, they are nearly invisible. Can be set-up vertically or horizontally, depending on which rigging option you choose.
Your Full Moon Circle Screen will easily slip over your frame like a pillowcase and zip into place in a matter of moments. Screen fits snug around frame and will be wrinkle free once zipped into place.
All of our Full Moon products use our premium IFR (Inherently Flame Retardant) Stretch Fabric. This is a 5.9 oz. 90% Polyester & 10% Spandex product that is stain resistant and machine washable. Even after multiple washes, our stretch fabric will still hold its IFR (Inherently Flame Retardant) rating.
Full Moons may get dirty, especially if they’re hung as a ceiling treatment where they are prone to collecting dust. They may be washed with detergent plus a non-bleach whitener such as OxiClean® (for whites). Dry them in a standard dryer on low and they’ll come out looking like new while retaining their flame certification. They will always be wrinkle free due to the stretch material. Click here for more detailed care instructions.
The pillowcase fabric installs quickly & doesn’t have a seam on the face of the fabricInclusions:
For all of our Full Moon Circle Screens, we include your choice of rigging options, a pair of handling gloves to prevent fingerprints, and a 1-year warranty card (fabric only) all at no additional cost to you. All products are guaranteed against out of box material defects e.g. stains, rips, punctures or any other material defects. We also warranty our top quality workmanship in every step of the production process e.g. fabric cutting, serging, and sewing. We guarantee our seams will not come undone or tear and our corner mounts will last for the duration of the warranty (under normal wear and tear).
This product is handcrafted in the USA with stretch fabric that is IFR (inherently flame retardant) and passes NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 & ASTM E84 flame certification standards, even after repeated machine washing. The flame-proofing with this tension fabric is built into the fiber of the material (IFR) and not sprayed on after production.
Once you’ve placed your order we quickly go to work creating your products. Full Moon Circle Screens ship out in 1-2 business days from the date of purchase. Rush Service is available upon request (click here for more details) for a 10% price increase and can often be expedited to same day dispatch depending on our current work load.
4', 6', 8', 10', 12'
10% Spandex/90% Polyester
Inherently Flame Resistant
B1, NFPA 701, CSFM Title 19 and ASTM E84
Handling Gloves, Invisible Rigging Line, Storage Bag
IFR Stretch Fabric & Light Blocking Liner, IFR Stretch Fabric (No Liner)