8 Ways to Use a Quick Wall
No matter what industry you work in, time is one commodity that most people could use a little more of. Although we havenâ€™t figured out how to control time (yet!), we have developed a product that will save you time.
Our stretch fabric Quick Walls do exactly what the name states – create a stretch wall quickly, allowing you to focus your time elsewhere. Practical, portable, and extremely easy to set up, Quick Walls have a wide variety of uses and applications that will elevate how you use fabric walls.
Quick Walls come in 35 vivid colors, including the bright white stock fabric which works brilliantly for printing and projection. Logos, branding, and customized artwork can be added using dye sublimation printing, for high resolution, warp-free graphics. Stage lighting and projection can also be applied after set up to create a bold impact.
Hitting a wall with your creative brainstorming? We’ve compiled a list of 8 ways to use a Quick Wall. Keep reading to find the solution you need or check out the Quick Wall page for additional specifications.
1. Room Dividers
A simple solution to redefining spaces, Quick Walls make ideal room dividers. Modern and customizable, Quick Walls allow you to section off spaces and create temporary rooms. Fast to set up and lightweight enough to rearrange, room dividers are easy to adjust as needed.
Uses for Room Dividers include:
- Schools & Churches – create separate spaces for different age groups or activities
- Conferences – establish rooms for breakouts and small meetings
- Break up Large Spaces – make more intimate and enclosed spaces within a larger venue
2. Industry & Trade Show Walls
When presenting at industry events, making a bold first impression quickly can be the difference between whether attendees will stop and talk or just keep walking. Elevate your trade show booths, backdrops, and breakout sessions with sleek, smooth, and completely upright Quick Walls. We know how valuable it is to have backdrops that don’t require additional structures or time-consuming setups; instead, make your booth neighbors jealous with an easy setup that takes minutes instead of hours or days!
Ways to make Industry & Trade Events eye-catching and compelling:
- Trade Show Booth Walls – upgrade from the standard pipe & drape systems with a branded Quick Wall, making an impressive first statement
- Conference Stage Backdrops – set up a Quick Wall backdrop with projection that can be updated for each speaker or session. Be sure to check out the portfolio on ZoomInfo’s printed Quick Wall, with Magic Johnson as the speaker!
- Breakout Areas for Expert Panels â€” create smaller areas for panels and discussions that include branded backdrops and space-defining sidewalls
3. Media Backdrops
In a world where digital media is king, treating your guests and attendees like royalty can go a long way. The background might not be the main focal point, but it will set the stage for video and photography to come. Quick Walls can include dye sublimation printing with logos, event branding, and step-and-repeat patterns to recreate the royal treatment.
Applications for Media Backdrops include:
- Sponsorship Walls – give sponsors the attention and recognition they deserve by printing company logos and images
- Media Walls – give attendees a red carpet welcome with a step-and-repeat wall that is perfect for photography and press entrances
- Press Conference Backdrops – create a high-quality backdrop worthy of media attention, while keeping the main focus on your message
4. Retail Designs
With more and more people shopping online, it is vital that retail displays are impactful and provoke curiosity. Large, striking images and compelling window displays are a fantastic way to highlight a product or area and catch the fleeting attention of consumers. And, because Quick Walls can easily be reskinned, updating the fabric while reusing the frame provides an affordable, reusable option.
Uses for Retail Displays include:
- Product Releases – use Quick Walls as a visual merchandising tool to highlight a new product line or launch
- Defined Areas – emphasize a specific area, such as a brand or seasonal section
- Company Info & History – feature company details that hook the attention of potential buyers
5. Walkways, Entrances & Boundaries
From directing attendees ingress/egress paths to hiding the sometimes chaotic behind-the-scenes action, managing guests’ movement and line of sight can be a tricky challenge. Lightweight Quick Walls made in custom sizes can provide the right solution while maintaining the integrity of your event design.
Applications for Walkways, Entrances, and Boundaries include:
- Welcome & Farewell – make it easy for guests to find the entrance by using walls to create a bold and welcoming entrance, or leave a lasting impression and final call to action with Quick Walls placed at the exit
- Guide – direct event flow with stretch walls that conduct guest traffic, manage public viewpoints and work within any venue
- Hide – keep behind-the-scenes activity behind the screens and attention focused on the main event
Pro Tip: Add branded messages or advertising on the walls to increase the reach of your marketing and reinforce your message
6. Photo & Video Backdrops
Events are never short on photo opportunities, and Quick Walls can provide a beautiful backdrop for all those snapshots. Whether it’s a dedicated photobooth, a staged area for professional photography, or a backdrop for selfies, plain and printed Quick Walls serve as an easy backdrop that can be reskinned anytime a new image is needed.
Uses for Photo & Video Backdrops include:
- Photobooth – set your own backdrop using one stretch wall, or create a semi-enclosed photobooth with a backdrop and two side walls
Pro Tip: Set up your photobooth with the back wall exposed to create a shadowbox effect and entice guests to participate
- Green Screen – set up a green screen environment for a variety of photo, video, and training uses. The stock Digital Green (Chromakey) fabric makes imposing images and backgrounds simple and straightforward
7. Stage Backdrops
With the ability to produce any width imaginable, Quick Walls work well with stages of all sizes. Seamless up to 10′ tall and designed with a modern “Flat Top” pipe & base system, Quick Walls can provide simple yet stunning stage backdrops.
Ways to make your Stage Backdrop really pop:
- Go BIG! – create a massive backdrop that can be used along the entire width of the stage
Pro Tip: Mix printed areas with blank space to combine printing and projection
- Make it part of a larger set â€” use in combination with other stage elements and stretch fabric products for a cohesive, compelling design
8. Internal Branding & Artwork
Special events aren’t the only areas that can benefit from customized stretch walls. The flexibility of Quick Walls can work in spaces such as warehouses, production facilities, and offices, that don’t have standard wall space or display areas available. Easy to set up and move, stretch walls can motivate and inspire employees without taking away from productivity.
Ways to enhance a workspace with Internal Branding & Artwork:
- Company Info – share brand history, impressive accolades, or the company mission & values in a high visibility area to keep employees on track
- Inspiring Art – give employees a welcome mental escape with dreamy artwork or industry-related designs
- Redefine Spaces – break up large areas or cover unsightly zones with Quick Walls that can be printed and configured to fit company needs
Whichever way you choose to use your Quick Wall, there are always options for additional customization. Check out our dye sublimation printing to learn about how custom printing and branding can be added to your Quick Wall. Stage lighting and video projection can also be applied to any Quick Wall once it is set up, giving you even more creative freedom and ease with reuse. For more ideas, check out the Quick Wall gallery, or send us a quote if you’re ready to start your order!